Saturday, July 17, 2010

2 Years and now.....



2 freaking years since I left LA. Great friends, great food, great beer, great etc etc. However, landing in this crazy country put me exactly where I needed to be. This blog is for all my LA peeps you know who you are (Kev, Lance, Shaners, Jay, Milbs, Rudy, Matty, Kate, CLizzle, Alison, Lisa,  Joe, RayRay, Rafa and Dario, to name a few).

So what have I done these 2 years? Lets see...hopped around 3 continents for a show, made 20 commercials, worked on a feature film, some docus, edited a short that is apparently being shown to Michael Moore (aka douchebag)....oh yeah, founded a new production company so I don't have to call anyone BOSS anymore (which is ironic, since everyone seems to call everyone boss here, just as you Cali peeps would use "dude"). Who would've  thought? As a great SC kicker once said, "Livin' the Dream, man, livin' the dream..."

I know I haven't been the best in keeping up with you guys, so I thought I'd spend some much earned free time to put this thingy up. So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment